WELY Contest Rules
The following rules apply in all contests or promotions sponsored by WELY, End of the Road Radio, which is owned and operated by Bois Forte Band of Chippewa. By participating in any such contests or promotions, listeners agree to be bound by these rules. In addition, particular contests or promotions may have rules that are specific to those contests or promotions. If the particular rules for a specific contest or promotion conflict with the following general rules, the particular rules will control.
1. Only one person per household may be a winner in any 30-day period. Cinema 6 and Lundgren Ford promotion winners may not win more than once in a 6 month period. (The exception to this rule is the Plum Bun Bakery weekly giveaway. Winning a Plum Bun prize does not preclude a contestant from winning in other WELY contests monthly).
Only one “I Found the Raven t-shirt” per listener in a lifetime.
2. Prize winners must be at least 18 years old, unless otherwise specified.
3. WELY reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value; winners do not have any right to substitution of prizes.
4. Prizes must be claimed by the winners.
5. Where a prize consists of tickets for a sporting event, concert, movie, play or similar event, WELY will not be responsible for cancellation. In that event, the winner must deal exclusively with the promoter of the event.
6. WELY makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.
7. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, duties, shipping and handling fees or other costs that may be associated with the winning of a prize.
8. Particular contests may limit eligibility to persons of a certain age, who live in a given geographic location, or who work in a particular job, by way of example. Contestants are responsible for determining whether such eligibility limitations apply to a particular contest or promotion.
9. In its discretion, WELY may require winners to sign a WINNER AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND LIABILITY & PUBLICITY RELEASE in order to receive the prize. In such a case, the winner will not be entitled to receive the prize without signing the release.
10. Employees, their families, and affiliated businesses of other radio stations and media outlets are not eligible to win WELY contests.
11. Winners must claim prizes within 30 days of notification that they have won. Prizes not so claimed will become the property of WELY.
12. WELY will not be responsible for mail that has been lost, damaged or delayed.
13. Employees of Bois Forte Band of Chippewa and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in any contests or promotions sponsored by WELY.
14. Unless specific contest rules provide otherwise, all prizes consisting of trips must be taken within one year of the award. Otherwise, the prize will be forfeited.
15. Winners of prizes consisting of trips must book such trips at least 60 days in advance.
16. Unless specific contest rules provide otherwise, prizes consisting of trips may not be booked for holiday travel.
17. Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
18. The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by WELY is reserved exclusively to WELY. Its decisions shall be final.
19. If you win a "Major" prize (worth $999.99 or more), you are not eligible to win another "Major" prize (worth $999.99 or more)for the twelve (12) month period immediately following the date the major prize was won.
20. In all contests, no purchase is necessary and contest is void where prohibited by law.